The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 12:53:32 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Voting rewards and sites improved  (Read 9149 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 29, 2011, 06:18:58 PM »

Rewards for voting for the game are now improved and more reliable. You receive the reward only if you vote.

Reward is now in PvP points that can be exchanged in the PvP store. Also, changes to get the higher bonuses have been increased and the special bonus of ability points went up from 10 to 25!

Important: Some vote sites are redirecting your browser so it is important that you click Cancel so you remain within the game and then when prompted click OK to get the reward.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:45:47 PM by siremi » Logged

Ailithical

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:52:55 PM »

I saw that just now xD came here to investigated why I have a huge space where weird pages started showing up lol
I am sad, but good that you did it lol I was wondering how long you were gonna let people exploit it 1
termul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 03:09:35 AM »

Could it be that this update messed up the respawning of missions ?

Can't find any search and destroy mission since 12 hours or so
Ailithical

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 07:21:37 AM »

lol probs just emi changing things around for the updates lol the voting system probs (correct me if I'm wrong) wouldn't conflict in anyway since it would be working in its own way, separate to server missions.  laugh
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 07:42:47 AM »

Yeah, missions shouldn't be affected in any way by the voting system update...
I will check that out, thank you.

Ailithical

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 08:43:15 AM »

13 hay can you make the numbers go static once we have voted?? lol or would that mean editing every page?
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 10:31:32 AM »

13 hay can you make the numbers go static once we have voted?? lol or would that mean editing every page?

Yeah I think I can remove the link from the number if it's voted for, I'll check it out thanks.

siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 10:53:01 AM »

Ok, so the numbers without link means you already voted for it today.

Also, there are two sites that redirect the browser two times, so you got to hit Cancel two times then OK for those... you'll notice those sites as it gets out of the game to the game site, just try again there...

norill

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 11:03:29 AM »

it looks weird now. i dont know if that supposed to be like this in source:
Code:
<span class="emi5">1</def>  <span class="emi5">2</def>  <span class="emi5">3</def>  <span class="emi5">4</def>  <span class="emi5">5</def>  <span class="emi5">6</def>  <span class="emi5">7</def>  <span class="emi5">8</def>  <span class="emi5">9</def>  <span class="emi5">10</def>  <span class="emi5">11</def>  <span class="emi5">12</def>  <span class="emi5">13</def>  <span class="emi5">14</def>  <span class="emi5">15</def>  <span class="emi5">16</def>  <span class="emi5">17</def>  <span class="emi5">18</def>  <span class="emi5">19</def>  <span class="emi5">20</def>

siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 03:01:35 PM »

ok, should be better now... if it's a reddish color then you already voted for that number.

Ailithical

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 06:02:04 AM »

13 very awesome thanks emi lol
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 04:56:56 AM »

Rewards for voting for the game are now improved and more reliable. You receive the reward only if you vote.

...so, waht, you only get a chance to win 25 Ability Points (AbP) and Grand Prize (GP) if your vote is legit?

I don't have to vote to get PvP points... but I haven't noticed when I win AbP/GP whether or not I actually voted (like I don't get any of those redirect pages...also can't be bothered with any CAPTCHAs)

P.S. would appreciate the list of URLs (for automation purposes)

I notice one of the sites is offline or something... but still get PvP points for clicking the wide blue button 1 *and* I won 25 AbP!?! 5

as far as I can tell, it just waits for the frame to reload/change (maybe not a frame, but I remember that from computers in school for learning how to make a website...something about opening other websites in your own via frames, but there could be other way I don't know about)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:07:41 AM by N3hpy50X3 » Logged

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: