The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 02:07:35 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Flash FXP style FTP?  (Read 4083 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2008, 08:34:00 PM »

Flash FXP allows a FTP xfer between 2 remote FTP sites bypassing your own system so it doesn't use up your bandwidth.

That would allow much faster transfers especially when you are using multiple servers etc.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
ManoftheSea

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 10:39:59 PM »

That would be nice.  A player would basically OWN a previously public server, plant their own versions of the firewall and password, force change the password (needs implementation), and then use that to rapid upload virii.

Sounds powerful, but is it reasonable?

And will it blend?
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »

Well it is what "racers" do as well as "hackers".  I put both in quotes because both are actually misused in todays cyber society.

Racer = a person with a huge amount of bandwidth who gets the latest and greatest downloads and then shoots them to others.

Hackers = a programmer really.  Although in todays society they are evil manical chaos loving freaks.

But then again few know what NWO or New World Order really means.   Information to the people.  Nothing anymore sinister than that ;)

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 07:06:49 PM »

I want to bring this back up to the top.   As it would help groups out greatly with getting the latest and greatest wares out there practically instantly.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

yeah not to mention group servers with group adware( each person gets a %each time and group taxes

Sounds intriging but this is not the thread for it.  Perhaps you should start a new thread on your group virii suggestion although the group tax part was already suggested by me.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

stop crossing the ideas dude

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 06:33:02 PM »

stop crossing the ideas dude

cute removing your previous post.  But like I said start up a different thread.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: