The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 20, 2024, 02:40:20 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Better IP Sorting/Listing  (Read 4663 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2008, 09:01:33 PM »

Possible to make it so that we can create lists based on certain criteria?

Example
Lets say I am working with 10 others.  I would make a Catagory called "The Omicron Unity" and place their IPs under that heading so I can click on it and show only them.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 10:03:10 PM »

/signed  7

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
Zyzzyx

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 10:02:12 PM »

IP groups would be nice, but I would prefer just being able to order my IPs instead of the default sort by saved.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 08:01:03 PM »

Yeah i want to be able to mark an ip and view specific ones that i have mark

example: I mark an IP that i want to come back to, i can create a group and view those that i have put into the group

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 06:23:08 AM »

I have to bump this because the longer I play, the harder it gets to handle the untidy mess of IPs in my IP list.

Grouping IPs would work fine, or else just let me shift the positions of IPs in the IP list as I want. For example, I want to sort the secret servers according to their software version so that I can bounce sensibly without scattering the 0.23 server IPs all over the lower servers where everyone can view the logs.

Additionally, I want to sort my viruses in the software list, or even better have them automatically sorted according to their IP.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 06:27:17 AM »

I have to bump this because the longer I play, the harder it gets to handle the untidy mess of IPs in my IP list.

Grouping IPs would work fine, or else just let me shift the positions of IPs in the IP list as I want. For example, I want to sort the secret servers according to their software version so that I can bounce sensibly without scattering the 0.23 server IPs all over the lower servers where everyone can view the logs.

Additionally, I want to sort my viruses in the software list, or even better have them automatically sorted according to their IP.

That would be nice, but having the option to or not to would be even better

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 06:53:47 AM »

I like the idea of putting IPs in groups. Thats how I made it in a txt file on my drive. And I have also sorted them in numreric order for those who isnt special to me.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 04:09:55 AM »

/signed if you'll also allow them to just be displayed on one place  21

Skippyballs would do well in this game.