The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 02:53:49 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Do you want the number one account in this game?  (Read 16591 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 10:57:45 AM »

Well, I think you're selling yourself short, there will be prizes for the Top 10 at the end of Revelation Day, if and when it will happen as it all depends on the players. I'm estimating at least 2 - 3 months until the first Revelation Day.

The prizes will be:

Top     1       2        3         4         5     6      7       8         9         10
Prize    $60    $40    $30    $20    $10    $10    $10    $10    $10    $10

Crlaozwyn

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »

Cool - that'll be a good incentive for whoever buys the account. TBH I'm so frustrated right now that I don't think I'd keep playing even if the round ended in 2 weeks. Whoever buys this account WILL be first place, because their score will be over 300.000.000 easily... and that's just with the research already running. If they actually take care of it, they should be above 500.000.000.

I'm not selling the account to make a few bucks... I'm a Realtor, and my next paycheck is going to be over $20,000. I'm selling the account so that whoever gets it WANTS it enough to pay for it. Auctioning it means that whoever wants it most, gets it. The fact that they'll more than make their money back is a nice perk. If they play according to the strategies I'll share, and improve on them, they should win every round after this one too. Thanks for showing enough of an interest to post in my thread though.
karial

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »

went for a last minute snipe, but failed, woulda paid $40 for it easy!  but chances are the winner probably set his bid to $60 or somethin so i'd have failed either way.

Grats to whoever won it.

^__^
Crlaozwyn

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 06:43:52 PM »

Bummer :p But the account has been sold for $38.00 and paid for. I'm waiting to hear back from the buyer with what they'd like the email/password set to, and then I'll all-but disappear. I may stay active on the forums for a little while to see how everything pans out, but no one likes an old veteran reminiscing about the "old days." I'll make an official "goodbye" post eventually, since it seems to be all the rage these days.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 06:45:16 PM »

Congrats!

It's a nice price. He can also message me if he wants a username change.

I'm working on the option where Golds can change username every 30 days.

Crlaozwyn

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »

Congrats!

It's a nice price. He can also message me if he wants a username change.

I'm working on the option where Golds can change username every 30 days.
Awesome, thank you siremi. I am no longer in control of the Crlaozwyn account. I've gotta say, it's been a fun ride... I'm also looking forward to seeing who the first Hall of Fame inductees are 1 Be fun to see some of my old running mates' names up there.

Account has been sold, thread locked.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:56:29 PM by Crlaozwyn » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: