The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 04:25:24 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: To all whom may care  (Read 29968 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2008, 01:47:31 AM »

I am not siding on the side of SGP, but I am siding along the side against Revelation.  I say, anybody that tries to install Revelation in the near future can kiss their server goodbye.  That said, I will shall True Light to the gills.  Their betrayal of my confidence in them will be met with swift vengeance.  Revelation will not be run on my watch!.

Umm you do realize SGP is against Revelation right?  So if you are against Revelation then you are on our side......   Only way to make sure Revelation never happens is if we all work together.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Wildfire

View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 05:19:15 AM »

i Wildfire (#5408) will be helping SGP on this and i will try my best
RaiseCain

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2008, 11:16:07 AM »

Some one is disinfecting my malwares, which are destroying their HDD, on TL server 45.203.140.212.
Is it right to treat this person as Pro-Revelation? As he/she is slowing the destruction of TL.

Thought I just ask, because Malware isn't a virii that uses up TL BW.

The battles of the skilled are without extraordinary victory, without reputation for wisdom and without merit for courage.
Caesar

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2008, 02:33:33 PM »

May Revelation fall on it's own path to destruction, which only leads to the destroying the destroyers themselves.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:36:58 PM by Caesar » Logged

Faith stops Disaster
letsgo2u

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »

well SGP if you say doing missions that affect others that are on faith side is being pro-revelation
then would you not be pro-revelation by claiming servers to you self (i know not many but still) because you take the air others would need to maybe research faith by them self. or even people who make money by doing AVs (being pro-mega corp).

to me it seems that you want everyone depending on you by providing the "best" software for free the newst Faith AV and such but with the addition to not use it on you (the other software)

that sure sounds two sided to me...

and now i confused myself...

good night
Tiak

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 11:43:41 PM »

Some one is disinfecting my malwares, which are destroying their HDD, on TL server 45.203.140.212.
Is it right to treat this person as Pro-Revelation? As he/she is slowing the destruction of TL.

...Wait, what?...  Last I was aware, malware disinfects weren't working, and even if they were, your malware, which you reported earlier as being the v2 out there, would not have any AV capable of disinfecting it.  No overload bombs over v0.5 are capable of being disinfected atm.

...Weird. 3
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 11:49:18 PM by Tiak » Logged
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2008, 12:07:12 AM »

...Wait, what?...  Last I was aware, malware disinfects weren't working, and even if they were, your malware, which you reported earlier as being the v2 out there, would not have any AV capable of disinfecting it.  No overload bombs over v0.5 are capable of being disinfected atm.

...Weird. 3

That was fixed about two weeks ago...

RaiseCain

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »

...Weird. 3

Yes Genocide v0.5 is a very old version I used before I got the v2. Though not all TL servers have enough HDD to hold the version 2 as it is around 20GB in filesize, as you know ^^.

I am going to make several versions of the Malware v0.5 to v4, I have seen TL servers with over 40GB of free HDD.

AnyWay servers:
Nolonger have free disk space.

The battles of the skilled are without extraordinary victory, without reputation for wisdom and without merit for courage.
Tiak

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »

...Wait, what?...  Last I was aware, malware disinfects weren't working...
That was fixed about two weeks ago...
Apparently I'm not aware of much.   16

Anyway, kudos, I wish you'dve added an update so I could've thanked you then.
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2008, 10:17:00 AM »

...Weird. 3

Hrm...
Purchase        Malware Anti-Virus    Stolen Malware Anti-Virus [AV]    80865    2.04076    4.08 Gb

Well...just thought i'd say 16 . And after research mine will be MUCH higher. (so as i can disinfect my own malwares ;) )

Ged Crimsonclaw

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2008, 02:05:58 AM »

I am not siding on the side of SGP, but I am siding along the side against Revelation.  I say, anybody that tries to install Revelation in the near future can kiss their server goodbye.  That said, I will fill True Light to the gills.  Their betrayal of my confidence in them will be met with swift vengeance.  Revelation will not be run on my watch!.

Umm you do realize SGP is against Revelation right?  So if you are against Revelation then you are on our side......   Only way to make sure Revelation never happens is if we all work together.

Ebolla made a logic error.  Let's help him spot this.

An example.  Bonus points if you can name it 1.

All Cats are Animals.
All Dogs are Animals.
Therefore, we conclude that ALL Cats are Dogs!!

'Nuff said?  :P.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2008, 08:02:32 AM »

You mean theres a different between implication and equivalence?

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to: