The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 09:08:23 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: How to Hide files / how to Un-Hide files  (Read 25914 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 02:15:34 AM »

But if a hacker installs a virus and then encrypts it is he still able to obtain his money?

Yes if already installed the virus works normally, encryption has nothing to do with the virii once installed.
Also I don't see why you would want to encrypt the virus, can't find any purpose in it...

I can ;)  Encrypt and Hide both.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 03:08:32 AM »

But if a hacker installs a virus and then encrypts it is he still able to obtain his money?

Yes if already installed the virus works normally, encryption has nothing to do with the virii once installed.
Also I don't see why you would want to encrypt the virus, can't find any purpose in it...
If you research the virus, i dont think you'd want anyone to just be able to copy it :P

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 01:39:34 PM »

If you research the virus, i dont think you'd want anyone to just be able to copy it :P

Yes that's true but I don't see a point in encrypting installed viruses 1

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »

Yes that's true but I don't see a point in encrypting installed viruses 1

Wouldn't you have to unencrypt it to remove it?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »

Wouldn't you have to unencrypt it to remove it?

I don't think so... have you tried it yet? I'll have to check, but I think you have to...

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 04:09:12 PM »

Nah everytime the good encrypt and decrypts spawn they are deleted before I can download them even with my BW bumped up nicely.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 05:29:23 PM »

Nah everytime the good encrypt and decrypts spawn they are deleted before I can download them even with my BW bumped up nicely.
I feel your pain, but for me it's every good file gets deleted  10

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 11:28:39 PM »

Upgrading bandwidth helps a lot with that.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »

Upgrading bandwidth helps a lot with that.
Yes i know, im currently saving up

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 11:36:34 PM »

if I calculated right, you only need 18 or so dedicated bandwidth to dl something before it gets deleted (that is assuming that you started dl'ing it about a minute or so after someone started deleting it.)

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 12:08:17 AM »

if I calculated right, you only need 18 or so dedicated bandwidth to dl something before it gets deleted (that is assuming that you started dl'ing it about a minute or so after someone started deleting it.)
ohh thanks for the tip. Heh 7 more to go..

uber stein

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »

anyway to make the hide/unhide process any faster? or is it just based on file size of prog being hid.... 

you can modify and improve upon but u cant fix stupid
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 07:14:29 PM »

I have a rather newbish question... when you hide your file it's supposed to hide it at the level of the hider right? because if not when i hid my spyware virus (did it twice just to be sure) it hid it at a lower level....

Hmm....
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 07:54:50 PM »

I have a rather newbish question... when you hide your file it's supposed to hide it at the level of the hider right? because if not when i hid my spyware virus (did it twice just to be sure) it hid it at a lower level....

There was an update to hide and encrypt that limits it to .2 above the level of the file being hidden

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Serin

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »

My noob question on hide/encrypt: is it useful at all to hide/encrypt your file if you only have 1 server and no secure FTP? That's because when you hide/encrypt a file and you still want to use it every now and then, you will have to keep a unhide/decrypt soft available on the server. So if someone breaks into your server, it's always a cakewalk for him to unhide/decrypt the file and do whatever he want, right?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: