The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 10:19:59 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Today's Nuclear Explosion; Faith Update  (Read 60022 times)
HJ®
« on: October 19, 2008, 05:55:34 PM »

Today the folks at the Faith Union have spotted a member deleting the public Faith AV's. He is changing IP, and as such must quickly be found and nuked. Please PM Ebolla or Hatejacket when you have found any traceable evidence. Those who assist MAY receive something nice in return.

Speaking of nukes, today there was a rather large bomb dropped.

Malware BOMB function in progress...
Starting Revelation remote overload on xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx...
All hardware on the remote system was damaged in the overload.
The remote system lost 7,817 Mhz CPU!
The remote system lost 323,310 kb memory!
The remote system lost 3,810.79 kbs bandwidth!
The remote system lost 2,499.24 Gb HDD!

Estimated damages = ~2 million HPD.

The reasoning for this bombing is more than likely known to the attacker, and as such will be left a private matter unless he chooses to publicize himself (Which he's more than likely afraid to).

And a side note, this will be the ONE and ONLY time that I bring any information regarding the Tsar Weaponry to the HP forums.

Please sign up on the SGP Forums for more. This is simply a taste of the things happening over there.

They can be found here http://www.hacker-project.chaoticfury.com

Thank you, Hatejacket
Founder of HJSoft™, Executive Officer of SGP, Co-Leader of ARC
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 06:04:20 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

What is the IP on which Faith was being deleted?

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 08:09:10 PM »

Woah, big overload!
HJ®
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 09:29:06 PM »

The bomb radiated today and 26 0.5 Tsar Shockers were activated upon the secret servers, doing even more damage.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 09:30:18 PM »

Wow, the bombing runs continue.
Tsar Project, bring the revelation to it's knees!
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »

I think it's funny that the nukes (Revelation) are being used by the very people that are trying to prevent Revelation Day from happening.

This reminds me of the current world situation regarding nukes, and I can't help but wonder if using the nukes in this way will not determine even more nukes to be used in return. The Faith Union may very well stir some attention and start a war that will determine others to acquire the Revelation and use it against the Faith Revelation servers.

This may very well lead to the Faith Union being the spark that ignites the flame  laugh

HJ®
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 10:03:44 PM »

Yes, but do you not also try to convince us all that True Light is not the Evil Mega-Corp? Why do they hold the nukes, Emi?
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 11:53:51 PM »

HJ, I'm still unclear on why I'm being attacked. That's my server, again. You never stated why you attacked my first one; why the vendetta?
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 12:14:27 AM »

I think it is also funny that the FU is using the Rev to kill off servers, if they destroy all of the servers and make it so that you cannot have fights over virii on secret servers and such, than what is the point of the game, it gets boring, than because the fu are the only ones with any power (since they are the only ones with income..) they get bored and  become the Rev union... so than they reset the game because they ruined it themselves...

HJ®
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 12:15:22 AM »

*is waiting for the game to reset*

What? IMO it's already dying off.
Thek3mp
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 03:09:06 AM »

yea its just like spaceo (Emi's other game) i didnt play it that much but it was pretty obvious when one faction took over it was no fun, so they juist rose in power so the 10 who activated doomsday couldnt be touched when it hit
Exousia
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 04:00:44 AM »

I played SpaceO once, until the noob protection wore off and someone munched my fleet like cereal while I sat by and could do nothing about it.

I'm not bitter.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 07:18:23 AM »

1> Revelations is not being used against any NPC servers.
2> Malware Overload Bombs are being used against NPC and PC servers.
3> Anyone that gets Revelations downloaded to their server will get nuked over and over again until they realize their mistake.
4> As usual EoD and Sir Emi make failed assumptions.
5> Regarding PvP.  The intention of nuking the NPC servers with Overload bombs is to drive people to using Private Farms which is where the REAL PvP in the game comes into context as someone is realizing.
6> Sir Emi has also made Real PvP much harder with his latest IP Store updates proving that he does not want PvP.

I have spoken.  That is all.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 08:25:02 AM »

It won't fit on NPC servers.

As usual SGP and their gangsters made failed accusations.
Poor innocent players who are not in FU got hit with Revelation and nukes.  bodyguard

5> Regarding PvP.  The intention of nuking the NPC servers with Overload bombs is to drive people to using Private Farms which is where the REAL PvP in the game comes into context as someone is realizing.

That is why number 6 gets implemented. To level the playing fields.

6> Sir Emi has also made Real PvP much harder with his latest IP Store updates proving that he does not want PvP.

Why, tired of playing fair? Everybody knows who got the big advantage when it comes to income, software, and hardware.
IP Store update is there to level the playing fields.

There's a lot of updates and you manage to survive it, why quit now?  12
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 10:06:12 AM »

It won't fit on NPC servers.

It doesn't need to.  But then anyone who actually knows what they are doing knows this.

As usual SGP and their gangsters made failed accusations.
Poor innocent players who are not in FU got hit with Revelation and nukes.  bodyguard

What failed accusations?  None have been made.   Perhaps you should start using Dictionary.com to learn what words mean.  And no "poor innocent players" have been touched by Revelations.

That is why number 6 gets implemented. To level the playing fields.
How does it level the playing field?  Many players make as much if not more per day than SGP.  Nagitof and Raistlin to name 2 people.

Why, tired of playing fair? Everybody knows who got the big advantage when it comes to income, software, and hardware.
IP Store update is there to level the playing fields.
I never tire of playing fair.  I like a fair playing field.  The IP store just made it a lot harder for you to find servers of interest.  I mainly used it for getting more Secret Server IPs as do several in the Faith Union.  Heck in the past 2 weeks I have only bought 90 IPs and the only ones receiving attacks from me are NPC servers.

There's a lot of updates and you manage to survive it, why quit now?  12

Who said anything about quitting?

RavenXP you have earned this due to your highly illogical and poor attempts to bring attention to SGP to cover EoDs tactics.
RavenXP = /baby Fail  (Much worse IMO than an Uber Fail)

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: