The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:42:44 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Today's Nuclear Explosion; Faith Update  (Read 59999 times)
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »

3> Anyone that gets Revelations downloaded to their server will get nuked over and over again until they realize their mistake.

Im not interested in having a Revelation server since I dont approve the use of Revelation.

But what if someone wants to use a Revelation server for the same reason as SGP does? Will SGP nuke that server and actually damage a player's server which he wanted to use to help protect the world against Revelation, just like you guys?

SGP has already attacked anti-revelation people. For example Raistlin. I am a good friend of him and I know why he has those insane servers. I talked to him before acting. He has no bad intentions whatsoever. He is pro Faith.

I dont believe that I have said something wrong here or accused anyone of doing anything he didnt do. If I have done so then I would like to apologise since its not my intention to harm anyone. So pls no reactions like "you = uberfail" or "there's EoD again" (Im not even EoD anymore).

I just dont understand why innocent people are getting attacked by a virus, that in fact nobody should have. I claim that Raistlin is innocent because the Revelation servers are being used to attack anti-Faith people, unless Ive missed something, and he is not anti-Faith.

Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 10:19:23 AM »

"I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the tsar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name,
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game"
   -Sympathy for the Devil, The Rolling Stones

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »

1> Revelations is not being used against any NPC servers.

It won't fit on NPC servers.

It doesn't need to.  But then anyone who actually knows what they are doing knows this.

Correct.

4> As usual EoD and Sir Emi make failed assumptions.

As usual SGP and their gangsters made failed accusations.
Poor innocent players who are not in FU got hit with Revelation and nukes.  bodyguard

What failed accusations?  None have been made.   Perhaps you should start using Dictionary.com to learn what words mean.  And no "poor innocent players" have been touched by Revelations.

What accusations? 4> As usual EoD and Sir Emi make failed assumptions. So what about failed assumptions? Did we make any assumptions?

Maybe you have used another word when you said "no innocent players" have been touched... try this link... Thesaurus.

5> Regarding PvP.  The intention of nuking the NPC servers with Overload bombs is to drive people to using Private Farms which is where the REAL PvP in the game comes into context as someone is realizing.

That is why number 6 gets implemented. To level the playing fields.

How does it level the playing field?  Many players make as much if not more per day than SGP.  Nagitof and Raistlin to name 2 people.

Duh? How does it level the playing fields? Simple... it limits people from abusing it. It is not removed... it is limited.

6> Sir Emi has also made Real PvP much harder with his latest IP Store updates proving that he does not want PvP.

Why, tired of playing fair? Everybody knows who got the big advantage when it comes to income, software, and hardware.
IP Store update is there to level the playing fields.

I never tire of playing fair.  I like a fair playing field.  The IP store just made it a lot harder for you to find servers of interest.  I mainly used it for getting more Secret Server IPs as do several in the Faith Union.  Heck in the past 2 weeks I have only bought 90 IPs and the only ones receiving attacks from me are NPC servers.

Maybe not you, but others have abused it.

There's a lot of updates and you manage to survive it, why quit now?  12

Who said anything about quitting?

I forgot... you always have something against updates that greatly affect you.

RavenXP you have earned this due to your highly illogical and poor attempts to bring attention to SGP to cover EoDs tactics.

So if something is against your ways it means "they are illogical".

RavenXP = /baby Fail  (Much worse IMO than an Uber Fail)

Sorry can't find that word in the link that you gave... dictionary.

"Oh I'm sorry, we bombed Raistlin with Revelation... ok he's guilty because we bombed him."  laugh
Now that sounds fair enough!
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »

No accusations have been made? Perhaps I didn't state it strongly; I've been avoiding outright confrontation thus far, but I'm sick of SGP trashing my stuff. J'accuse, Ebolla. I've taken around 3 million HPD in hardware damages alone from you and HJ. What's my crime?
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 10:52:02 AM »

No accusations have been made? Perhaps I didn't state it strongly; I've been avoiding outright confrontation thus far, but I'm sick of SGP trashing my stuff. J'accuse, Ebolla. I've taken around 3 million HPD in hardware damages alone from you and HJ. What's my crime?

When did I hit you?  I know HJ has hit you a couple of times but I don't recall hitting you.  I did hit someone who disinfected my virii without asking first.  Other than that I did hit a True Light Server.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 10:54:39 AM »

Back when you called out my 100k bandwidth server. You had nothing to do with the malware attacks on it? If that's the case, I apologize for accusing you, though I'm still curious as to why you can't keep SGP (HJ in particular) under control.
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 11:29:54 AM »

Raistlin,
HJ is not tamable. He does whatever he wants. That is what makes me respect him. He is part of a group but he will go off on his merry way and defend himself and friends as well.

YOU made a mistake, accept it apologize and get over it.

Ebolla>   Ebolla: No problem. Replied
   <JGreenThumb>   Ebolla: You Ebolla:'ed :P
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 11:36:50 AM »

I didn't make a mistake. I didn't do anything. AT ALL.

NOTE: AFK for 15 mins or so.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 11:40:40 AM »

Raistlin,
HJ is not tamable. He does whatever he wants. That is what makes me respect him. He is part of a group but he will go off on his merry way and defend himself and friends as well.

YOU made a mistake, accept it apologize and get over it.

- Im not tamable also but do have respect for other people. So I guess you dont respect me then?

- You can be part of a group and also do what you want but without damaging the reputation of your group.

- I have no problem with people defending eachother but where's the need to defend here?

- What mistake was made by Raistlin? It seems you know more than the rest of us, so please tell us!

--> Contradiction: I respect people who are not tamable - I advise you to accept it, apologize and get over it.

Since you gave such advice, I assume you dont really respect yourself..

Dont try and set the example, leave that to the honest and friendly people please (and Im not speaking of myself).
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 07:26:14 AM »

RavenXP:  Both you and Sir Emi made certain assumptions which were false.  And in this thread that ANYONE can see unless either of you have edited your posts in which case they will see that.

RavenXP: SGP has in several circumstances made suggestions that would directly effect us in a negative way.  For instance Researching with diminishing returns.  Remember that suggestion?

Raistlin: No I don't recall putting any malware on there.  Besides it would not have done any good as the only malware I have takes 17+ hours to activate.  Correction over 27 hours to install.  So there is no way I would be able to hit a server that is watched with them.  But I also have no problems with other members hitting you based on my personal thoughts on the matter of your servers which I relayed to you when you asked me via PM.

Raistlin: HJ is my pitbull.  He is completely under control.  He is entrusted with the job of seeking out certain individuals servers and hitting them along with letting the rest of the SGP Team know the IPs.  Obviously with such a time sensitive thing it is difficult to coordinate a join attack.

RavenXP: You are the one that said Poor Innocents.....  I corrected you as you made another failed assumption.

Donn: The actions of one within a group reflects upon the group as a whole.   SGP is an aggressive group.  HJ shows that example with extreme actions at times.   Granted due to RL issues many in SGP are being somewhat quiet at the moment.  But with the current orders given out it will simply be an avalanche when all see the actions.

Ebolla the Great has spoken.   Readers Dismissed!

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2008, 07:52:08 AM »

3> Anyone that gets Revelations downloaded to their server will get nuked over and over again until they realize their mistake.

Im not interested in having a Revelation server since I dont approve the use of Revelation.

But what if someone wants to use a Revelation server for the same reason as SGP does? Will SGP nuke that server and actually damage a player's server which he wanted to use to help protect the world against Revelation, just like you guys?

Thanks Ebolla for responding to my latest post but would it be possible to also answer these questions please?

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 08:04:11 AM »

Thanks Ebolla for responding to my latest post but would it be possible to also answer these questions please?

There are a total of 3 authorized users.  Well the 3rd one has not come forth.  But the FU is allowing 3 with the understanding that they will keep Disinfects going every 24 hours so that there is no way for Pro-Revelations people to take advantage of the rather largish size of the Tsar Weapons.

Mind you all 3 authorized users will be FU and will target any non-FU people who do attempt to download and/or install the virus.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 07:26:54 PM »

RavenXP:  Both you and Sir Emi made certain assumptions which were false.  And in this thread that ANYONE can see unless either of you have edited your posts in which case they will see that.

What assumptions? You never say it... quote it. I'm tired of guessing.

RavenXP: SGP has in several circumstances made suggestions that would directly effect us in a negative way.  For instance Researching with diminishing returns.  Remember that suggestion?

Yes. I have also made suggestions that got implemented and directly affect the way I get IP's but balances the game.

RavenXP: You are the one that said Poor Innocents.....  I corrected you as you made another failed assumption.

So one of my teammates GS 059 is guilty so you hit him with Revelation and also Raistlin is guilty of something and the next victims of your Tsar (Revelation) Weapons are also guilty. So what makes them guilty? So you make the rules now? While you don't give the exact proofs that they are guilty... they are innocent. But they already tasted your wrath... so they are "Poor Innocents".

Ebolla the Great has spoken.

Self-declared greatness, yeah right.  7
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 08:38:14 PM by RavenXP » Logged
HJ®
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 08:00:02 PM »

Give me your IP, I'll show you how poor and innocent I can make you.
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »

I happen to stumble upon it. Need it?
Raven, get IP changin.

Ebolla>   Ebolla: No problem. Replied
   <JGreenThumb>   Ebolla: You Ebolla:'ed :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to: