The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 09:46:09 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Print
Author Topic: SoTL shows their true colors  (Read 62492 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: October 28, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »

As usual SGP does the right thing.  We are disinfecting the revelations virus not them.  Go figure right guys?

Check it out of course they will most likely take the opportunity to hit my server in retaliation as they already have done twice in the past 2 weeks. 

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 01:26:10 PM »

I just noticed the installed Rev myself.  21
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 01:54:53 PM »

On a side note... the Revelation count is now correct again... lol.

Hmm....
Exousia
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 01:55:59 PM »

I suppose that there is some small comfort in that.  laugh
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 02:03:34 PM »

No way did they let SOMEBODY ELSE install REV on one of their servers. Just inconceivable. They installed it, but that's not exactly unexpected, is it? Anyway, as long as they format, life will go on ;)

EDIT: This was in response to a post which, sadly, has been deleted. I'll leave it up for posterity :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:06:43 PM by Raistlin » Logged
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 02:04:34 PM »

could it be it was installed all the way trough but they just used some sort of bug to make it seem like it was not installed?
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »

Heh, yea. I realized that, and took that post down. And what you say is true,  13

Edit:
Also... if it is actually SoTL and not an impersonator (not too likely), they could always use the time they have Rev installed to hit drzejb's server that is researching his own version of the Revelation Virus. Since it would seem to me that even having a rogue researcher out there could be... disruptive to everyone's plan.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:13:23 PM by Xirad » Logged

Hmm....
Exousia
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 02:21:36 PM »

Part of me really wants to hang on and fight these guys, even though I really lack the tools. Part of me sees the desert which the forums have become and wonder if this is signs of things to come whether a reset is carried out or not. I wonder just how many people already have jumped ship, how many more will do so in the event of a reset, and how many people are secretly hoping a reset will come to pass thinking that it will "fix" everything.

Seems like all these events have accomplished is anger followed by despair. Those few of us still here are really just waiting, aren't we? Some hoping that the older players or Emi will fix it, others hoping that the reset will come and "fix" everything, and others still just wanting something to happen to break the stagnation. I'd be lying if I said that I had not, at one point or another, fallen into each of these categories. I doubt any of us have not ventured into each one at some point. Presently I feel that I fit into the third category and have for a while now.

I keep hitting refresh on the HP forum, waiting for the next post to break the silence. I do this sometimes for hours, just watching people come and go as they do the same thing in their own ways. I'm just looking for clues. Looking, waiting for something to confirm the intentions of those who hold the Revs. In the mean time, I'm carrying on as usual even with despair nipping at the heels of my consciousness, nagging me toward inaction. I often wander off and find other, more useful things to do, but my thoughts are always pondering this game. What will become of it? What will become of this good idea gone sour?
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »

I think you should have a break from this game Exousia. You sound to serius even though i agree with you on some of you points.

The thing is im just not like you, I will fight untill the last sec of this game and i will stay here to see how it become and i will show that SoTL Will LOSE!! I didn't join ARC just because i wanted to be seen, heard or follow the high players. I joined ARC because i belive it makes a difference that i play this game and i belive i can stop SoTL, not alone but together with all of you who still belive in this game.

Therefor if you are bored then smash drzejb, i will take down his defenses every single time he put them back up untill he got no revelation anymore.

After he is gone then help me take one SoTL server down at the time, I can't do it alone but together we can.

Edit:
Quess i said to soon i would keep drzejb protections down he just upgraded them to more then 50 FP and 50 PP.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:34:18 PM by jimmi33 » Logged
Exousia
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 02:35:55 PM »

I'm just being philosophical and over-dramatic (theatre geek!) but you're probably right.  laugh

[EDIT ADDENDUM]

You see my point, though? A lot of people are probably well into a sense of despair by now and either going to start trying to speed Revelation Day up or just not try to play at all.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:38:21 PM by Exousia » Logged
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 02:44:03 PM »

I see you point. I even understand it, atleast i think.

But exousia you have to get a higher income so you can get enough hardware to help before revelation happen!
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

I don't think we've given up. We're just waiting to be able to do something about it.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »

Ohh Raistlin you should be able to do more then me shoulden't you? :P if you can crack drzejb then it would make me happy ^^
Exousia
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 02:50:08 PM »

Nice! Even got Raistlin to respond. It pleases me to hear it guys. SGP, ARC, and even those who have been targets of the first two ready to work together to stop Revelation Day. Think about that.  7

Right now, though I've got to go take my wife to lunch!  16
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »

have a nice dinner ^^ and its not even sure that Raistlin want to work with me or the others i dont even think that the others will work with Raistlin but i will work anyone who got the idear that SoTL got to go down!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Print
Jump to: