The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 03:28:57 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Print
Author Topic: Zombie-Fest.  (Read 58390 times)
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2008, 06:53:50 PM »

They're still 3-4 short.

(2-3....)

Moen Co.

F5!

ragewithmycheese
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »

You really need to spend less time on your knees Jake.

Retired. Best Finish: #4 (Should've been #3)
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »

It does seem like he is lying... or at least not telling the whole truth. But then again, how can you judge such things over the internet. You can't, lol

As for HZT... seem's almost forged.... but the same thing said above goes for this as well.

Finally... all it would take is for one or two of the revs to be installed, lol. Also, from HZT's nice little server (if it is actually his and not someone else covering their tracks using HZT as a cover) is that he is a gold member. So he at least can obtain the 5000 AP needed. Of course we now must wonder how many of the other servers are his. And if he just named them all different things to give an appearance of strength and impending doom, when in fact he may be far from it. Possibly hoping to enlist people by making them think, "If we're so close, I want to help push it over the edge." But... yet again, this is all just speculation.

After seeing the above post:
What does Jake being on his knees have to do with anything?  laugh

Hmm....
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2008, 09:56:59 PM »

Moen you need to be having your mouth empty for a little  laugh

HZT, I like that how you changed my words around  shifty

Ebolla>   Ebolla: No problem. Replied
   <JGreenThumb>   Ebolla: You Ebolla:'ed :P
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »

Moen you need to be having your mouth empty for a little  laugh

HZT, I like that how you changed my words around  shifty

are you saying he editted that screenie?
Thek3mp
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »

its easy to do, i could easily make it look like somebody offered me 40 mil in hpd to lick their ass in real life. and besides, why would greenthumb the the target of the lies, seriously he isnt even that high in the ranks...

if i was stirring up trouble, i would at least pick somebody who can cause some real damage
Hidden Zombie Tech

G**S* **C***S

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2008, 10:47:32 PM »

V1 Rev OUT!

Eat it up, eat it all up, we may have been delayed but we will never be stopped!

Start the rev countdown down, to all likes.

GSCS
SoTL

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »

V1 Rev OUT!

Eat it up, eat it all up, we may have been delayed but we will never be stopped!

Start the rev countdown down, to all likes.

Now just wait a minute before you get yourself too excited. You're going to have a heart attack if you keep up that level of excitement. Actually, would you have a heart attack? We find that quite unlikely seeing that you are well, a zombie. We find it hard to believe that you have a beating heart. Or a working brain for that matter.

Anyway that's besides the point. Revelation is still undergoing some...refinement.

Oh hell we're done with it. Go have fun you crazy kids. Crash some servers! Cause some havoc! Enjoy the moment while it lasts.  12
Exousia
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2008, 03:13:54 AM »

Some servers? I think the plan is to crash all of the servers, is it not?  16
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2008, 03:15:40 AM »

LOL is all I have to say.

You guys couldn't even achieve a Rev 1.0.  The closest you could get is at this IP 147.204.145.66 and it is a 1.07319.  If you are going to do something then at least do it right.

BTW you only needed like a 0.8 to prevent Faith from stopping Revelations.  So you also wasted time and money.   Congratz you.  Yeah you.  You go girl!

Please if you are going to say you have a specific version then at least be accurate about it.

Of course you and SoTL are still both to scared to come out of the closet.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2008, 04:27:58 AM »

I'm just confused as to how they achieved that strange number version...

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2008, 04:33:20 AM »

A> Emi is behind the group and gave them a "NPC" version
B> Someone hit them with Logic Bombs reducing the versions

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2008, 06:51:01 AM »

A> Emi is behind the group and gave them a "NPC" version
B> Someone hit them with Logic Bombs reducing the versions

I'm inclined to agree with that VM, why?
1> The name on the server = 'E' = e(#1) = emi
2> BOTH times i ran a crack on one of the servers in particular, the IP changed and the list was re-ordered, now that could be a coincidence, but i don't believe in them, it could also be my mind playing tricks on me after 48 hours with no sleep but still...its odd.

If they are indeed NPC servers then shouldn't we bomb them all with logic's to keep ourselves safe? ;)

Thek3mp
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2008, 08:11:33 AM »

and the server name a desc, isnt that yu-gi-oh phrasing? i used to watch the episodes when i was like 10 or something.
SoTL

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2008, 08:23:04 AM »

LOL is all I have to say.

You guys couldn't even achieve a Rev 1.0.  The closest you could get is at this IP 147.204.145.66 and it is a 1.07319.  If you are going to do something then at least do it right.

BTW you only needed like a 0.8 to prevent Faith from stopping Revelations.  So you also wasted time and money.   Congratz you.  Yeah you.  You go girl!

Please if you are going to say you have a specific version then at least be accurate about it.

Of course you and SoTL are still both to scared to come out of the closet.

We apologize for not being able to be online 24/7 like a particular player. We have more pressing issues than a game to take care of. Our results suit our needs, so there is no reason to 'fix' something that isn't broken. If Revelation's version offends you then you should fix it yourself. What do we look like, your keeper? We would have disposed of you alongside the garbage long ago, appropriate for a waste of data such as yourself.

Keep talking, nobody is listening anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Print
Jump to: