The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 19, 2024, 01:47:19 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Adware Spam Daemon - first step in virii HP Dollar making  (Read 41675 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 24, 2008, 12:15:36 PM »

"Adware Spam Daemon" is the first virii you should install on others ingame gateways. It requires some CPU, mem and 3 kbs free bandwidth.

You can get the virus at any "True Light Software Repository" public server from the "Public FTP"

How to install and gain HPD:

- connect / bounce to the target IP
- acquire Admin access
- goto your gateway "Files / Programs"
- find the VIR file "Adware Spam Daemon" and click "Upload"
- wait for the upload to complete, you can do other hacks in between
- when the upload is complete, connect to host again and complete the upload process
- goto host "Files / Programs", find the VIR file and click "Install", should take only a few minutes
- Once installed, check your "Software" in the left main menu, you should see the VIR file in there
- Disconnect and do something else

Collect HPD virus profits:

- the VIR you just installed is working, consuming the target resources to your own benefit
- in "Software", check out when the file has run 1 hour or more
- make sure you check the host Running Software for any spyware installed, if the spyware version is equal or greater then the vir you just installed it will steal your profits when you try to collect...  1

- click "Collect" to receive the profits it has made for you
- you now have the profits and can do other stuff like installing more virii files (like the File Share VIR)  13

Other tips:
- If you are online and notice something in your "Running Software" like "Receiving Upload file Adware Spam Daemon" kill the process quickly  13

Good Luck!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:48:15 PM by siremi » Logged

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 01:03:30 PM »

we were having our first hacker war on teh omnicron server this morning, with people trying to install and kill the adware bot =P...

(p.s, i think that there should be a report log function, as some swearing broke out when things got a little tense =/)

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 01:08:05 PM »

we were having our first hacker war on teh omnicron server this morning, with people trying to install and kill the adware bot =P...

(p.s, i think that there should be a report log function, as some swearing broke out when things got a little tense =/)

We have a filter, we could filer bad words in logs  1

But was the hacker was fun?   laugh

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »

dunno, for a while it was everyone vs the malicious adware, but eventually it got through anyway...

was fun though, heated arguements using the logs =P

ManoftheSea

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

No, sovietpride, it was two against me.  I was basically spinning and delaying the install of the virus, while the owner tried to run it.  There was a third number that would shut me down, but didn't otherwise participate.

And I stayed civil.
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »

oh?
i only noticed one person trying to install the stupid malware...

ManoftheSea

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 02:55:16 PM »

Eh.  I was just poking it to make it slightly longer and more annoying for him to install.  Once some AVs started spawning, the virii got removed by random passerby. 
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »

the av saw through the hidden file which was what surprised me.

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 10:18:31 AM »

when you are done uploading the file and installing it, is it safe to delete the file so that others cannot use it?

plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 10:42:51 AM »

umm, if you install it it will take up your bandwidth not your targets, you need to upload it to your target then install it on your targets server. then you can delete it on your server, however you wont be able to delete it if its installed on your server., i would suggest hiding it, but im not sure what that will do, since at this point unhiding is immpossibe.

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »

you cannot delete installed virii without appropriate anti-virii

however yes, you can upload/install it on target gate way and delete it from your gateway, but that is tedious and you will need to re-download it every time you want to upload it

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 11:48:04 AM »

I should have been more clear, I meant after I install in on the remote location, can I delete the file that I installed from that is currently on the remote location without uninstalling it.

plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 11:51:02 AM »

you still have to av it if its installed, reguardless of where

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
Namos

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 08:45:36 AM »

His question was more along the lines of can he install it on their computer, then delete the "executable" as it were, while leaving the virus runing. In order to delete it, you would have to disinfect the system, which is obviously counterproductive to your goals. If you want to keep them from using it, your best bet is to encrypt and hide it, although unless you're using a higher level version of the program, it's nearly pointless to put that much effort into it.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 11:38:15 AM »

Instead of vacation mode if you need to take a break you could install the virus yourself on your gateway. That way, when you come back you'll have some spare HPD since the virus will work for you. Just an idea  laugh

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: