The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 12:53:37 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Enhancements to the Research Page  (Read 10060 times)
HJ®
« on: July 07, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »

*topic title robbed from sovietpride

I think that on the research page it should not only let you research, but let you see what you're currently researching, the time left, and how long you've been researching it for...This allows for better financial planning and a little bit of relief from your hectic gateway.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »

*topic title robbed from sovietpride

I think that on the research page it should not only let you research, but let you see what you're currently researching, the time left, and how long you've been researching it for...This allows for better financial planning and a little bit of relief from your hectic gateway.
signed! shouldnt be a hasstle to create one addittion

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 08:48:25 PM »

can you program HTML? no? then go to HTML dog and learn a little, then msg me the results................... THEN you'll truly understand how massive the programming for games is! (even though they have easy to use templates >.>)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 08:50:33 PM »

can you program HTML? no? then go to HTML dog and learn a little, then msg me the results................... THEN you'll truly understand how massive the programming for games is! (even though they have easy to use templates >.>)
no i meant just adding a seperate page for research times/cost

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 08:52:51 PM »

cmon, its a suggestions area.

I, for one, like the suggestion, but im gambling that i, like many others, don't know how feasable this is =P

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 08:53:37 PM »

cmon, its a suggestions area.

I, for one, like the suggestion, but im gambling that i, like many others, don't know how feasable this is =P
grr darn my poor english vocab, what does feasable mean

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »

erm...

The probabilty of it happening which includes various factors such as time, impact, and as aforementioned, difficulty (in this case of programming)

and i actually have no problem with your english xD

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 08:56:43 PM »

it would be easier than some of the stuff at least......

HJ®
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 08:59:59 PM »

Actually I can program HTML. And CSS. And C++.

Programming for games is a little harder. There wouldnt be a suggestions board if they didnt want them though.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

Actually I can program HTML. And CSS. And C++.

Programming for games is a little harder. There wouldnt be a suggestions board if they didnt want them though.
hehe you should help with programming then i know a little C++

HJ®
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »

C++ is the most annoying of all....id definitely need more marijuana than what I have if I were to want to sit down and program some more C++.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »

C++ is the most annoying of all....id definitely need more marijuana than what I have if I were to want to sit down and program some more C++.
lol its not that bad

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 09:09:15 PM »

what? the maru thingy?

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 09:11:53 PM »

lol its not that bad

yes, actually it is, it's absolutely horrid, i've seen some examples, and my friends (big time software nerds.........) have complained about it to no end, however it's also one of the most efficient (and picky) programming langs to date

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 09:14:17 PM »

lol its not that bad

yes, actually it is, it's absolutely horrid, i've seen some examples, and my friends (big time software nerds.........) have complained about it to no end, however it's also one of the most efficient (and picky) programming langs to date

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: