The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 10:51:34 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Today's Nuclear Explosion; Faith Update  (Read 59995 times)
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 08:21:56 PM »

I happen to stumble upon it. Need it?
Raven, get IP changin.

I also have your IP's Jake, get offline and I'll bomb your farms.

Give me your IP, I'll show you how poor and innocent I can make you.

Buy it from the IP store.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 08:25:51 PM by RavenXP » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2008, 06:28:22 AM »

RavenXP:  Both you and Sir Emi made certain assumptions which were false.  And in this thread that ANYONE can see unless either of you have edited your posts in which case they will see that.

What assumptions? You never say it... quote it. I'm tired of guessing.

If you are to lazy to read the thread then that is your problem.  I am not your nurse maid.

RavenXP: SGP has in several circumstances made suggestions that would directly effect us in a negative way.  For instance Researching with diminishing returns.  Remember that suggestion?

Yes. I have also made suggestions that got implemented and directly affect the way I get IP's but balances the game.

Yet you try to make it sound like SGP only makes suggestions that are in our favour.

RavenXP: You are the one that said Poor Innocents.....  I corrected you as you made another failed assumption.

So one of my teammates GS 059 is guilty so you hit him with Revelation and also Raistlin is guilty of something and the next victims of your Tsar (Revelation) Weapons are also guilty. So what makes them guilty? So you make the rules now? While you don't give the exact proofs that they are guilty... they are innocent. But they already tasted your wrath... so they are "Poor Innocents".

EoD has disinfect several SGP, TNW, and ARC virii.  Sorry but few have a log deleter high enough to cover their tracks. And the majority of those few belong to EoD.  They are not "Poor Innocents".   Raistlin has been told via PM why he is being targeted.  So again he is not a "Poor Innocent".

Anymore assumptions on your part?

Ebolla the Great has spoken.

Self-declared greatness, yeah right.  7

Glad to see you liked my tongue in cheek humor.

Ebolla The Immortal has spoken and you shall listen.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2008, 08:43:57 AM »

Ebolla, The Immovable Object
Hatejacket, The Unstoppable Force

And you know what happens when the two clash? The world ends. Spontaneous Combustion, mother ****ers.

It's never happened before and it never will; As you can see, you can still flip your pillow over to get to the cold side and it wont cost you an arm and a leg in my totalitarian state.
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »

Wow. Juggernaut and the Blob. Totally original.

Do us all a favor and take your Ritalin.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
HJ®
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2008, 10:42:38 AM »

Isnt it about time you quit again, Shake n Bake?
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2008, 02:43:29 PM »

Probably, HandJob.

HJ®
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »

Handjobs provoke ejaculation which when done in a healthy manner extends the average life of the human being.

You can call me anything youd like, Im not the poor sap whos just going to quit again in 2 weeks when he tries to act tough and gets crapped all over again.

And hey, its better than having Multiple Sclerosis
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2008, 02:49:40 PM »

Man, it'e even easier to goad you in to acting like a tard. Shouldn't be too long before you score yourself yet another forum ban.

Pshh, no self restraint.

HJ®
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

And, i reiterate: Shouldn't be too long before you score yourself yet another topic looking for anyone that loves you because you dont want to quit again.
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »

Geez, you two squabble like an old couple. Get a room, or at least a PM channel, or something :P
HJ®
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 04:26:17 PM »

Yeah. Raistlin makes a pretty good point.

I don't want to speak with you again. I will say goodbye in your next Leaving topic, Mr. Quitter.

Your response to this message obviously indicates ignorance and plain stupidity, as it will garner no interest.

Mr. Quitter.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2008, 08:13:42 PM »

EoD has disinfect several SGP, TNW, and ARC virii.  Sorry but few have a log deleter high enough to cover their tracks.

Isn't that an assumption? Anybody can purchase high level Log Deleter.

And the majority of those few belong to EoD. 

Another assumption. Your majority few is based on assumptions.
There are many players who disinfect viruses, some are not even in a group.

They are not "Poor Innocents".

So that makes you the judge?

Raistlin has been told via PM why he is being targeted.  So again he is not a "Poor Innocent".

I leave that between you and Raistlin.
Just something that the whole HP community knows, your team used malwares to destroy private servers.
You drew the first blood.

That's the only time you clarified things. laugh

I wonder when will the "Immortals" taste their own medicine.   21
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »

EoD has disinfect several SGP, TNW, and ARC virii.  Sorry but few have a log deleter high enough to cover their tracks.

Isn't that an assumption? Anybody can purchase high level Log Deleter.

For most it would be several days of saving to purchase the high level log deleters.  SGP knows for a fact that the majority of the people using them are or were EoD since you have had some members "Jump ship"

And the majority of those few belong to EoD. 

Another assumption. Your majority few is based on assumptions.
There are many players who disinfect viruses, some are not even in a group.
Yes but 99% of those players have less than V100 Log Deleters and do get visits from SGP as well

They are not "Poor Innocents".

So that makes you the judge?
Hey you break SGP rules you pay the price.   Plain and simple.

Raistlin has been told via PM why he is being targeted.  So again he is not a "Poor Innocent".

I leave that between you and Raistlin.
Just something that the whole HP community knows, your team used malwares to destroy private servers.
You drew the first blood.
Yes we do use Malware on private and secret servers both.   We are driving people from hiding on Secret servers and forcing them to utilize Private servers thereby allowing the real PvP in the game to begin.

That's the only time you clarified things. laugh
Glad to hear it.

Well that will only be when people stop jumping ship like scared rats and start coordinating attacks against the SGP team.  Just be aware we now have a V300 Log Undeleter and it will be going higher than that so that we can properly punish the individuals that break our rules and force them to use 300AP on IP changes constantly thereby slowing them down.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »

Well that will only be when people stop jumping ship like scared rats and start coordinating attacks against the SGP team.  Just be aware we now have a V300 Log Undeleter and it will be going higher than that so that we can properly punish the individuals that break our rules and force them to use 300AP on IP changes constantly thereby slowing them down.

Jumped ship? Who? Where? 5

That's why Purchase IP got nerfed. Fair price isn't it? At least we can still hide.
Yah I know you've got the v300 Undeleter since you're working with TNW.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »

Dense conversation,
how will this affect us weaker players?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: