The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 04:48:25 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Print
Author Topic: Isn't this round awesome  (Read 57669 times)
Thek3mp
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 07:15:06 AM »

yea i just logged in to see my whole soft set gone, not much really. i can get it back from somewhere.
Emi if you know this guy is botting, just remove him. you can do the whole playerbase bot search after you remove the primary problem, he is having fun by f**king up the playerbase, we cant do anything about it. only you can.
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:51 AM »

Hacker Project: Instead of hacking servers to get high software (protection), just go to Public FTP and download. Hacking? Whats hacking?

"Hatejacket style": Oh no, dont hack other servers and steal software! Thats just.. Lame! Yeah!

Lol ^^

Yeah, and any server on the internet is just offering you their software that they are using for protection. Come, download it, see what we use and what flaws it has then come back, why not? Nobody is offering the protection they use on their public FTP IRL! That would be plain stupid.

lpJ.
sjums07
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »

Well, the botting thing even though it's against the rules, i think it's okay if it's a one time executed script to for example acc all missions, or vote or so :D
Moen Co.

F5!

ragewithmycheese
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 11:22:57 AM »

I still think that the voting system needs to be fixed. As it is now you can receive voting bonuses without actually placing your vote, which doesn't help THP when it comes to moving up in the ranks. I'm not aware of how many people here actually vote on a daily basis, but THP is doing worse than it should be in the listings IMO.

Retired. Best Finish: #4 (Should've been #3)
Thek3mp
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »

Well, the botting thing even though it's against the rules, i think it's okay if it's a one time executed script to for example acc all missions, or vote or so :D

im also pretty sure it starts the delete missions, and finishes it
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »

It does, and it almost constantly runs and checks for new missions and starts deletes... on all the servers.

Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »

So it appears that a lot of tasks from vashied have been cancelled somehow.

If someone cracked him, please message me so I can find some way to show my undying gratitude.

If you did something about it Sir Emi, awesome.

Either way, celebrations are in order.

Edit: His protects are down, he got cracked.   Victory cigar, and time to get in there and delete/hide all his files.   12
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 03:33:17 PM by Araeus » Logged

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »

I don't think this is fully the case...I know for certain i've cracked a couple secret servers that i was the first on one and it was loaded with nice delete missions which i am fully taking advantage of...and I cracked this server this morning so there must be some limitations to what this bot can and can't do...and I don't think it completes missions cause i've seen a ton of task completes for a certain suspected bot user and they just sit there.......I know i've managed to complete a few and steal them so I don't think it completes tasks when they are done but it might set them up to be completed when the user logs back in.
HJ®
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »

yea i just logged in to see my whole soft set gone, not much really. i can get it back from somewhere.
Emi if you know this guy is botting, just remove him. you can do the whole playerbase bot search after you remove the primary problem, he is having fun by f**king up the playerbase, we cant do anything about it. only you can.

Yeah, except that was me.

Also to Donn, I won't take away for one second that stealing software is part of the game.

What I find funny is that you sit here and think you're good because of your rank in the last round. It was funny watching the power go to your head :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 03:48:33 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 03:50:29 PM »

Also to Donn, I won't take away for one second that stealing software is part of the game.

What I find funny is that you sit here and think you're good because of your rank in the last round. It was funny watching the power go to your head :P

Always the same BS HJ.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »

I don't think this is fully the case...I know for certain i've cracked a couple secret servers that i was the first on one and it was loaded with nice delete missions which i am fully taking advantage of...and I cracked this server this morning so there must be some limitations to what this bot can and can't do...and I don't think it completes missions cause i've seen a ton of task completes for a certain suspected bot user and they just sit there.......I know i've managed to complete a few and steal them so I don't think it completes tasks when they are done but it might set them up to be completed when the user logs back in.

No, the bot completes as long as it is running.  However, it would appear he has to go offline occasionally but for quite some time there he was online 24 hours a day...

HJ®
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 03:52:50 PM »

Always the same BS HJ.

Really? Then drop it, because you're the one who instigated me.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 04:04:14 PM »

To whoever is downloading those crappy files from vashied:

I HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU DIE.  NOW SHOVE OFF SO I CAN STEAL HIS FIREWALL.

That is all.   ph34r

HJ®
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 04:30:49 PM »

I'm curious as to how vashied got hacked. I'm also curious as to why Emi is saying and doing nothing again.
Thek3mp
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »

To whoever is downloading those crappy files from vashied:

I HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU DIE.  NOW SHOVE OFF SO I CAN STEAL HIS FIREWALL.

That is all.   ph34r
if you want his full bandwidth to yourself, crack him and stop his processes.
pretty obvious, not to mention the fact i enjoy doing it to people who delete high lvl softs on secrets
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Print
Jump to: