The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 07:54:09 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: hacking useing the power of the Wii  (Read 14650 times)
Gwolf

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »

With my laptop wi-fi down, i had to go use my wii to play this game.
i going to rename programs what i can just for the fun of this,
and if I hack you, your will/may/may not hate me for you being easy to find.12
and try not to make my wii run to slow, for putting things on there 1 (wii not power full, so puting the ad things may slow it down)
p.s
I can find you useing the power of my DS if i have to. lol
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 05:31:46 PM by Gwolf » Logged
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 04:21:02 PM »

rename? wii run to slow? putting things on? DS?

Am I in the wrong game or is this the twilight zone?
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:28:06 PM »

I could use my PSP or my phone  5

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Exousia
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 06:33:51 PM »

You did WHAT??? For HOW many cookies?
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »

Haha, an old party favourite of mine, sitting in the garden/town centre with my laptop + usb bluetooth stick + wireless card...oh what memories  13

scotto189

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »

Ill hack you all with my stone tablet  16
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 01:18:13 AM »

Ill hack you all with my stone tablet  16

Stone tablet ehh? I heard about those. The new one that just came out has, well.... it's the same as it was 6 thousand years ago and it is terrible  thumbsdown You can't do anything on it... you can't put music on it, you can't go on the internet, you can't text people, you can't call people, you can't even play frisbee. I suggest you get an i-phone or i-touch both of which are way better... 14

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
scotto189

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 05:09:04 AM »

Stone tablet ehh? I heard about those. The new one that just came out has, well.... it's the same as it was 6 thousand years ago and it is terrible  thumbsdown You can't do anything on it... you can't put music on it, you can't go on the internet, you can't text people, you can't call people, you can't even play frisbee. I suggest you get an i-phone or i-touch both of which are way better... 14
[/quote]

Yeah but you cant kill a person with an i-phone or i-touch. maybe a combination of the two a brick with a screen and keyboard.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 09:16:09 AM »

Yeah but you cant kill a person with an i-phone or i-touch. maybe a combination of the two a brick with a screen and keyboard.

Reminds me of my first portable computer.  It was about 2 feet long 1 ft tall and 1 foot wide.  The Keyboard latched in to cover the monochrome LCD during transit and plugged in via the AT connector.  I wonder if my dad still has it laying around someplace.  Would be cool to put all new hardware in it and replace the LCD with a color one.  Talk about total retro.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 09:52:16 AM »

Reminds me of my first portable computer.  It was about 2 feet long 1 ft tall and 1 foot wide.  The Keyboard latched in to cover the monochrome LCD during transit and plugged in via the AT connector.  I wonder if my dad still has it laying around someplace.  Would be cool to put all new hardware in it and replace the LCD with a color one.  Talk about total retro.

Don't forget the wheelbarrow to carry that monstrosity around 1
But I do have a C64 somewhere around 1

lpJ.
scotto189

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »

LOL or use it as is
Exousia
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »

I grew up on C64s. I had one of those portable computers just like you described, VM. The new stuff is fun and all but there's just something about that old school stuff that you just never get over. You miss monochrome displays and 4mhz processors even as you're playing around with your 2ghz machine.
Deavas

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »

Fellow C64 guy here, as a matter of fact I still have one. Not my original , but I piecing one together off E-Bay .  Also Commodore was the first "portable"  with a keyboard that attached over the front. Was called FMZ or FM?  cant remember now , but it was the first , I have been looking to buy one. Oh the memories of games that didn't have cheat codes " unless you "list "$"" and modify ect...  Anyway , when you lost or died in those games , you heard the tell tale rumble .... rattattatta...( your character being erased) QUICK FLIP THE DRIVE DOOR!!!!!   13  One of the very first cheats I might add. How this subject puts a smile on my face  1 1 1
scotto189

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 09:55:48 PM »

it just puts a confused face on my head lol ive never heard of any of these junk boxs you are talking about
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 11:27:47 PM »

Except the C64 wasn't really considered a portable although with the whole thing contained within the Keyboard it was very portable.

I remember my first C64 back in 1981 or 1982.  We plugged it into a small TV for the monitor and had a floppy drive for it as well as a tape drive and modem.  Terrific machine.   Bard's Tale was never better than on that machine.  It burned out on me in the late 80's when I was in MN for a year.

My next computer was a IBM Compatible 8086.  4mhz XT with 640K of ram.  God that was a fun computer.  I ran a Wildcat BBS on it for a good while.  All the users swore up and down it was a 286 with how much tweaking I did on it.  Sadly the CPU smoked after about 6 months.

Then my next was a 386 with 2M of ram.  I got a 14.4 modem for it but the funny thing was it would connect to most 56K's at 28K+.  That one I think may still be at my mom's house unless she threw it away.

Lets see.  P150 came next  God I loved Vodoo back then.  I was a killer in Tribes and Tribes was the first graphical game that SGP was in.

After that I went to the Celeron 333
Celeron 400
P4 3ghz HT (I still use it as my desktop)
Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz which is my current notebook.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: