The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 18, 2024, 01:16:43 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Group Lieutenant  (Read 8243 times)
Hatejacket
« on: June 04, 2009, 02:18:36 PM »

A Lieutenant wouldn't have access to any Leader Options or Member Options, but they have the option to manage Finances for the group.
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 02:25:45 PM »

Sounds more like a CFO or Treasurer.  13
Hatejacket
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

Wanna get picky with me?  12
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »

I would think having a Treasurer, Applications manager, and IT manager (for group server stuff).

Leader can do everything, but can appoint people to the other tasks if he wants.

Exousia
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 11:13:47 PM »

Wanna get picky with me?  12

Nah... Just thinking maybe we should allow the groups to make officer titles themselves. Could be Great Dhalmuti for all I care.  16
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 06:09:36 AM »

A Lieutenant wouldn't have access to any Leader Options or Member Options, but they have the option to manage Finances for the group.

emi i was thinking about how this could work code wise.

i figured of they were 8 possible things someone could do

1: hire members
2: kick members
3: upgrade server
4: buy new server
5: reset server (ip and passy)
6: start/stop processes on server
7: server log entry removal/edit ( all logs not just own ) - no AP spent
8: reserved for later use

it could then be stored in the DB as a 255 char using the binary code for flags as to what a user is allowed to do
when a user tries to do a group leader skill then it checks the binary and applies or denies the action.

Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

Sweet, that allows for quite a bit more customization of permissions  13

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 10:38:46 PM »

Suggesting something that is already being worked on?  HJ come on suggest some new things would you ;)

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

Suggesting something that is already being worked on?  HJ come on suggest some new things would you ;)

although this insult was directed at HJ, i actually take offence to it.
i suggested a way it could be implemented after the original post so as such your insulting me also.

at least both me and HJ are making suggestions which we feel will improve the game instead of just flinging insults at people and making them feel like their opinions are not worth anything.

WTG Ebolla.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 03:23:20 AM »

i suggested a way it could be implemented after the original post so as such your insulting me also.

at least both me and HJ are making suggestions which we feel will improve the game instead of just flinging insults at people and making them feel like their opinions are not worth anything.

WTG Ebolla.

Take your midol.  HJ understands what I said. 

However if you want to take offense to it then that is fine.  You should post your suggestion in the proper thread instead of making more work for Titam.  That is common sense after all.

Oh and yes this time the jab was directed at you Triadian.  btw why do you keep removing your op status in IRC?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 06:28:17 AM »

WTG Ebolla.
Take your midol.  HJ understands what I said. 

However if you want to take offense to it then that is fine.  You should post your suggestion in the proper thread instead of making more work for Titam.  That is common sense after all.

Oh and yes this time the jab was directed at you Triadian.  btw why do you keep removing your op status in IRC?

1: im male not female - midol not needed....
2: this was the proper thread ???? as for me making more work for titam. i guess i should stop sending him updates then. - no problem - done.
3: whats the point in me being an op ? the only people left in the room are sgp and if i dare talk to any of them i just get insulted and told i FAIL. - tbh i can see why no-one goes there anymore - maybe i should follow suite

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »

1: im male not female - midol not needed....
2: this was the proper thread ???? as for me making more work for titam. i guess i should stop sending him updates then. - no problem - done.
3: whats the point in me being an op ? the only people left in the room are sgp and if i dare talk to any of them i just get insulted and told i FAIL. - tbh i can see why no-one goes there anymore - maybe i should follow suite

Who keeps telling you that you fail in IRC?  I haven't seen anyone talking in IRC in ages to be honest.

And the thread for the group stuff is here but I see you already did a reply there.

Anything else I can help you with?

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 09:04:59 AM »

How about they make group servers cheaper?  13

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 05:41:45 AM »

How about they make group servers cheaper?  13

It is not so unbalanced atm, just if one member of a group buys servers for all of the rest, only the server costs would go up to 940.000,00 HDP.

Due to the fact is is a common server, the price can be doubled.
So, 940000*2= 1.880.000,00 HPD

And as you do not have to crack it if you are assigned access, you can add 20.000 extra HPD. Also IP and passy are instant, so you can get the extra 120.000 HPD in for making the ripe lol to forget all the mess you do when you "ask" for so.

If you have a 6 active members group each one only needs to give less than 35.000 HPD to the group fund. Right now you can get v4.5+ adwares easily, about 135 HPD/hour. 10 adwares mean 1350 HPD/hour.

So, making the calcs, if each member has got 10 v4.5 adwares running, they would get engough money in just 24,69185 hours. so just one day inclome for a GS is not so bad, and it keeps things balanced.

If they only do faction recover quests they would have to do less than 60 missions for it. it can be get with less than a full sweep on the secrets for the faction missions. The number of missions needed for it has been calculated by setting just 550 HPD of reward per quest (the lowest reward I have ever seen)

You can still GS are over valuated, besides I think they are not.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: