The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 23, 2024, 03:42:57 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Domains/Websites  (Read 16885 times)
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »

I also think that giving new players a safer way to make money it’s a good idea and eases the transition to the game. I would suggest an easier (I think) way to implement this.

Create new program called distributed pc v1. It consumes 100 cpu and 6000 memory to run. The program would work like an adware program that you can only run it on your own gateway and that you then can use the software menu to collect profits depending on the amount of time it has been running (say 5 hpd per hour).

To make it only a training wheel and force player to then go out to the world I would make it so you can only run one version of the program (or like adware only one of the instances gets to make a profit) and it couldn’t be researched.

At 5phd per hour a newbie can make about 120 per day which can help him getting started but later becomes more profitable to do missions. It would also give them an afk source of money which would make life easier to starting players that can only play a few hours.

Additional options would be the usage of bandwidth and make the program susceptible to spyware(just like regular adware).

The ingame explanation of the profit would be that you are renting your cpu to a distributed computing program.

Since the program would pretty much behave like the current adware program it probably would be not that difficult to implement.

.5 per hour would work.. it's a way to earn HPD, and if you never connect no one would be able to find you and you'll be constantly making money.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
HJ®
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »

Does anyone else remember the fact that you can buy IPs?
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »

the likelyhood of a new getting tagged is slim........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »

the likelyhood of a new getting tagged is slim........
yar we have like over 5000 account o.O

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
HJ®
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »

There are 3511 players in the world.

I've got over 300 so far.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 10:37:48 PM »

There are 3511 players in the world.

I've got over 300 so far.
players? i havnt been hunting, been focused on earning money. And i only have over 3 pages of players.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »

i only just started to hunt again, need new spamming grounds.............. and i think i got one player who just started too!!! (like seriously a minute ago) a while back

no, i did not let him slide........ he make good spam!

HJ®
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 02:17:21 AM »

I'll blame you if the game dies  laugh
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 03:15:02 AM »

I'll blame you if the game dies  laugh
agreed

HJ®
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 09:53:25 AM »

I bet Noseedam won't give out his IGN, unless it's the same name.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »

i only give it in pms, don't want people who don't like me to recognize me :P

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »

i only give it in pms, don't want people who don't like me to recognize me :P
lol cheers partner  drunk

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: