The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 27, 2024, 11:09:07 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Have you been infected with Virii?  (Read 24760 times)
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 08:17:41 AM »

mines still active and its been like 5 days  confused2

My 0.1 adwares only survived on player-owned gateways, those on public servers got killed very very fast. And I planted quite a lot of them; then I turned to file sharing because the download manager didn't allow more than 4 uploads (which is now fixed), and I must say that my income has skyrocketed because some of the file sharing viruses survive multiple days.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »

My 0.1 adwares only survived on player-owned gateways, those on public servers got killed very very fast. And I planted quite a lot of them; then I turned to file sharing because the download manager didn't allow more than 4 uploads (which is now fixed), and I must say that my income has skyrocketed because some of the file sharing viruses survive multiple days.
lol  5

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »

thats with most people >.> you should see the ones on the secrets, i found a .7 on there O.O

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »

There're already 1.0+ around. Reaching this without sharing research is very expensive and since I'm not a member of a group I think I'm best off without spending money on research (yet).
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 02:11:17 PM »

.7 wuts?

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 02:12:59 PM »

.7 wuts?
adware

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »

yup, and XRay, don't join a group, it'll just fall apart (UHA again, eh?)

XRay

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 05:33:09 PM »

It's beneficial anyway, because for the time when the group still exists, research costs are distributed amongst members. There's no point in researching everything yourself.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »

it's easier t oslowly build up a group with people you can count on, and maybe a max of 10 people in group...... and have those 10 work together, otherwise information is hard to distribute and keep everyone organized (and active)

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 08:12:51 PM »

it's easier t oslowly build up a group with people you can count on, and maybe a max of 10 people in group...... and have those 10 work together, otherwise information is hard to distribute and keep everyone organized (and active)
i like small groups, usually cooperates better than large groups. But large groups can surpass small groups when and IF theyre active and helpful.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 09:32:15 PM »

and above all coordinated! and they need to know each other well, which is why bringing in the ranks 1 at a time is best

Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

I think in a group 10 vs. 40 the group of 10 would win.

They're easily coordinated and the 40 would all have to share what they have while the 10 would do share it with a 4th.
Also the 10 would need up more room to spread out the virii they researched bringing the HPD earnage per user up more allowing more research.

OR something alone those lines :D I'd love to team up with some people although at this moment I'm trying to get myself off the ground which is proving harder then expected, I just hope the runway's long enough for me.

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 11:18:57 AM »

I think in a group 10 vs. 40 the group of 10 would win.

They're easily coordinated and the 40 would all have to share what they have while the 10 would do share it with a 4th.
Also the 10 would need up more room to spread out the virii they researched bringing the HPD earnage per user up more allowing more research.

OR something alone those lines :D I'd love to team up with some people although at this moment I'm trying to get myself off the ground which is proving harder then expected, I just hope the runway's long enough for me.

takes a while to take off but its just fun once you're in flight :]

fusionrunner

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 05:12:03 PM »

lol  5

I have a few virii that I control and they have lasted for about 6-7 days and they are all adware, the ones on public servers are a fodder display anyway since they become mission disinfections and if someone wanted the space they would disinfect those and the whole process would begin again, I love the cycle of virii extinction and evolution. I was thinking about going with file sharing, but I am currently searching for a large enough server to host it so that I can reap the rewards if only for a short time.
fusionrunner

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 05:23:11 PM »

I have a few friends that were/are in groups here, so they help me as much as I help them. but UHA didn't last long because of a lot of things anyway like distrust and lying.

I agree Noseedam small groups are beneficial because of the smallness of the group means better communication, but with large groups there is the whole thing about rules and if one of them gets hacked and swarmed with virii and such some of them would not do a thing or some members of the group would swarm the hackers and knock them out.

Yea and when you have started to soar just watch your trail, and be sure that no one will follow you home and always reap the rewards of your virii/missions.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to: